Tuesday 26 January 2016

MUST READ!!! HOW I CONQUERED MY STRUGGLE




Nnenna Madu (2014)

 Hey Guys, so this was a big struggle for me. Reviving this blog that i first created in 2012. After posting and deleting articles, i found out that blogging and mostly writing isn't for me, so i abandoned the blog and gave up the struggle.

Fastforward to 2015, i had so much on my mind to talk about, everyday i go out and i wonder why a lot of people act the way they do and why there is so much wickedness and kindness going on around my environment, i wonder why so many things are in a particular way and why things are sold differently when it is obvious that the expensive ones are worth less than the affordable stuffs. i battle in my thoughts as the day goes by and i have been thinking of where to pour out this feelings of mine and share with the world whether they disagree with me or not, hence i remembered that i once created my dear blog. From complaining about my laptop being too old to work with just to give myself an excuse to getting a new laptop to complaining that my WiFi was too big to move around to finally getting a mobile WiFi, the struggle was real, procrastination is straight from the pit of hell i tell you guys. *Can somebody shout hallelujah*?
 Before i continue, i would like to state that I AM NOT A WRITER, AN ENGLISH TEACHER, A JOURNALIST etc so i won't stress myself in trying to use big words (I AM NOT A DICTIONARY TOO) *clicks tongues and flips my spongy weave* or trying to Edit my articles (i can only try).
I am a graduate in Bsc Marketing Management, a Chartered member of the Purchasing and Supply institute, a small business entrepreneur as well as an employee to a reputable firm who would like to share her thoughts on the weirdest, serious, deepest, unimaginable issues that i find amusing around my environment. i will give my thoughts/opinion about certain things and would love that my readers contribute, criticize (constructively), and share their experience. It would be one article per day for now as i have really tight schedules daily. i hope for strength to do this and would welcome all kind of encouragement to keep me going. This is not a hate zone but you can be blunt and also be nice about your comments. This should be fun.
What do you guys think about this? YAY OR NAH? Please leave a comment...

1 comment:

  1. This should be fun... please do not give up on this even if it is just for the fun of it and not for making money

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Blog Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of nnennamadu.blogspot.com


If you have a complaint or thoughts,Please Contact nnennamadu.blogspot.com Via nnedygirl@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348063244619